26 November 2011

Hiyas ng Zone III 2011

the lovely winners
Hon. Mark Lester Casas and I giving the award for best in playsuit
the lovely candidates in their casual wear
I was wowed with the high tech way of tallying the scores 
MOI
playsuit
my new darling Ms. Johan Taculin
No one is taking away that crown from you lovely :)

I had fun judging the search for the Hiyas ng Zone III 2011 but I had more fun after the event. It was almost one in the morning and I am starving therefore I grabbed a dinner and ate it at my friend's studio. After the late dinner, we decided to treat our narci selves with a quick photo shoot. Here are some of the photos... 
Thank you soo much sir Dave of Grapika Dabaw and to his lovely wife Miss Fernz (nanglood) Barro for the wonderful mornyt. Love you guys... 


No comments:

Post a Comment