03 November 2011

My Renovation Lust List

I am planning to convert my office garage into a studio type room. And yeah I am crossing my fingers that I can get enough funds to materials my dream sanctuary. I am envisioning a space where I can relax after work, hang out with my friends or just a hide away when I get a little bit pissed. Everyone is entitled for her own nest after all. 
I want my place to have a homey feeling.. and i want it clean of course. I am planning to paint the walls white because I love the sleek and calming look this color gives. The decor theme will mainly focus on colors black, silver, white, turquoise and hints of glasses and golds everywhere for a sophisticated look. Ugh! I can't wait to give you a tour once my place is fully loaded. 
For now I need to content my self with these lust list of furniture, decors and home necessities. I will have to slowly buy these or else I will go starving before this year ends. LOL... But I am happy that I have now a good motivator for "working" as in working really hard in order to earn. :) Now I can officially say that I will go slow with my make-up addiction. Oh wait, is this a sign...that... I am maturing?! 

Nonetheless here are my collection of wonderful pieces that constitute my lust list. ENJOY!

my color inspiration
Bedford Modular Home Office. I want my workstation to look like this. I want the color antique white for the furniture set and the revolving chair looks great on rusty gold. 
Frameless Mirrors for my mini receiving area. These are made of beveled glass and features slight cutouts every corner for a classic look.
Heirloom frames. Very classy!
Glass Pillar Holder for my countertop. 
Basilica Mirror for my vanity table.I want rustic tone for this piece.
Antoine Armchair for my reading nook 
Antique pickling jars for my kitchen counter :) 
Rhodes canister to keep my kitchen staple fresh 
Rotary spice rack. These lovely tiny jars will surely motivate me to enhance my cooking skills.
These gold pears will create a beautiful centerpiece, Don't you think?
Rosetta lantern to make me feel like I am in the boulevards of Paris.
White sink console for my wash Room. 
Vintage bust form for a whimsical way of displaying my intricate necklaces. 
Ugh! I love this headboard!!!! I have to replace the decal with the words "I am the Manicqueen" :) Narci enough? 

and yes I want a coffee maker like this one
Fancy the crown? :)

Crossing my fingers that my place will be close enough to what I am envisioning now. 
... and I have to spend my Thursday night day dreaming! HAHA!

XoXo

ManicQUEEN


No comments:

Post a Comment