07 November 2011

No To Unhealthy Weight Loss


I got crazy and tried ballerina diet pills. The reason? I don’t know. One of my higschool friends swear by the  effectiveness of the pill in his goal to cut off extra pounds. I got curious. And I was hoping that this pill could be an alternative for exercise. But dang! After few hours of taking the pill I experienced palpitation. I was parched, restless and hyperavtive the entire day. I was perspiring like hell even if the AC unit is at its max. I experienced no bowel discomfort but my vision was very blurred and i felt like i was walking in thin air.    
This product claims to use herbs such as hawthorne, fairy leaves, pearls, polyphenols, ginseng and gingko biloba, that are medicinal, safe and effective. But i think there is something else.... Metamphetamine? Lol! I opened up a capsule to see the contents and it poured out a black powder that smells like dry soil. Ewww! I am very stupid to even try popping this pill.

To my readers who are planning to try or are still into these pills, do not put your life at risk for something you can actually get in a healthy and safe way.


Healthy is beautiful!


XoXo
ManicQUEEN

No comments:

Post a Comment