08 November 2011

Happy TWO!

On this very same day two years ago Phoenix Sta. Cruz started fueling life. I wasn't ready with the obligations then, hinog sa pilit kumbaga. My journey for two short years was blessed with ups and downs, rollbacks and hikes, profits and deficits but nonetheless the best years spent so far.  
Phoenix is not just a business rather the youngest member of the family. Christmas and other holidays must be spent with phoenix together with the service crew and guard. Out of town outings should not include sleepovers/ overnights because one must look after  phoenix like a baby who needs to be attended during meal times. That's how much we love this industry hence we are striving hard to offer the best quality of service that our clients deserve. "I believe that we will go straight to the top. I know" as the corporate hymn goes. And I thank you all for the support even if we are still very far from that goal. I am working hard... and will be working even harder to give you the best. That I promise.

Oh yeah here's how I celebrated Phoenix' Happy Two!
 Ate crabs! Celebration means eating, right? :)


More years to come! 

XoXo

ManicQUEEN



No comments:

Post a Comment