02 November 2011

Seven Things

It was very difficult to pick seven developmental highlights in my life and share them with you guys. I feel like you know almost everything about me already and some of the things unknown aren't ripe enough to serve to you. I included photos to make this post interesting? LOL.. I hope you won't get bored of this little jibber jabber of everything there is to know about me.

Ok let's start! 
1. I have my own basketball team in our little town. :D Charlotte Hornets is a copycat! Haha! I will sit beside the commentator every tournament and pretend that I have a single idea of the game. How absurd could I be?! BTW the first guy from the back row passed away years ago.. God Bless his soul. 
2. OUTSTANDING CAMPUS JOURNALIST OF THE PHILIPPINES. 
Awarded in Cebu City last 2003
I am an active writer during my academe years. Oh how I missed being part of a publication. :(
3. Haha! I secretly desire of becoming a boy when I was in my pre-kindergaten years. I was spaced several years apart from my older siblings and the only one I could get along with is this dork brother. I am not allowed to join his click because I am a girl hence the desire was born. 
4. I don't have a picky appetite. Give me okras for lunch and dinner and that's totally fine with me. Just don't do it a week straight or I will instantly go crazy. I love this veggie sooo much! I steam cook this and serve with soy sauce and vinegar. 
5. Ronan Keating of Boyzone is my ultimate crush. Very elementary huh! He is a singer-songwriter, musician and philanthropist. And oh he's got that great blue eyes too! Chica cha ha ha!
6. I am the jigsaw puzzle queen! I solve patterns quickly maybe because I am a right brain person. When I was young my father used to buy me lego sets and puzzle boards and they noticed that I have a good memory. Give me complex puzzles and I can solve them like I am an autistic. Phew! Is this bragging? LOL
7. I survived my college education with the help of an academic scholarship. I am forever thankful to all the people behind everything I have now. I came from a family with an average income and studying in a prestigious school was never easy. 

Je Fini! I hope I did not inspire boredom in your way. Thank you soooo much for dropping by and I hope you have a wonderful Thursday! :)

XoXo

ManicQUEEN

No comments:

Post a Comment