09 November 2011

Manage Your Expenses

I woke up and realized that I am absolutely broke. How did I completely run out of money, IDK! This is the day that I need to get back on track and keep a closer eye on my expenses/budget.  And to help me do all the tracking and budgeting, I downloaded Checkbook HD Free. I can use this application as a checkbook for all my accounts, and always stay aware of how much money is left and how it happened. 



Now that I have a buddy to help me track my expenses and manage my resources I could only hope for more savings in the months to come. 

Wish me Luck!

XoXo

ManicQUEEN


PS Sa tanan naay utang.. bayad na tawon mo. haha!

2 comments:

  1. hahhahaahhaa....yaw nag asa Lot... wlay tambal sa makalimot og utang kay palimot2 ra na cla... heheh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahahha! Ka relate ka te no? Mag videoke ta te unya sa BJ! Pampawala stress sa mga dli kabalo mobayad hahahaha

    ReplyDelete