27 November 2011

Ho!Ho!

I wasn't very excited for Christmas until I went home yesterday and saw our place all decked out for the holidays. All of a sudden I felt exhilarated and I can't wait to fill my nieces/nephews/inaanaks stockings with goodies. Even the air felt different. It's colder and smells cinnamon(y). Ugh! And colors red and green are everywhere..... and candy cones too... and Christmas bazaars... and songs.... hhhhhmmmm can't help but smile and feel the spirit of the season. Before I get extra dramatic here let me share some snap shots of how my mama and papa made our home sweet home Christmas ready.
our kikay tree
cute tree top
holiday stockings
at the veranda
the real tree
holiday lights
I know this is not Christmas related but I love the new chandelier at our living room. 

Thank for dropping by!

1 comment: