08 November 2011

...Reminds of Elementary Days

There are things that bring back memories from the past. Have you experienced seeing something then suddenly you smile or cry and you become nostalgic? Guess there are things that just stick with your memory for eternity. What are the things that remind you of your innocent elementary days? Well I have some and I just saw few of them today hence I am making this post. Here are the things that bring back my elementary days...
Baton
Lyrics magazine (songhits) 
Noisy List. I gained plenty of enemies because of this. One line is equivalent to 1 Peso.
I wonder if the younger generation still practice this kind of punishment. :)
Lampaso. The group with the shiniest floor gets the highest GMRC grade.
Oh My! Math Flash Cards. I hate these!
Past, present and future tense. HAHAHAHA! Just Kidding..

Share your list!

XoXo

ManicQUEEN

No comments:

Post a Comment