21 November 2011

Instant Babies

My sister got a new obsession. She is inlove with these life-like newborn dolls by Berenguer. I saw the dolls yesterday and they are wonderful! Each doll is meticulously sculpted to manifest all the details of an infant. Yes they are like real babies therefore they are costly. You can also buy them clothes and other accessories and treat them like your own flesh and blood. 
What do you think of them? Are they cute? Would you like to have one? 
They are lovely but I don't think I will spend money on them, I might have to save for the real baby that I will own year/s from now. 

Shirt: Phoenix MP Shirt
This is the shirt that Manny Pacquiao wore during his fight with JM Marquez.
Want to buy? Visit Sta. Cruz Phoenix Gas Station
150 Php Only!


No comments:

Post a Comment