12 March 2012

What's In My Beach Bag?

Yay! The beat of summer is echoing and I know in a week or so some of you will be heading out to the beach. I want to share my beach bag essentials and hope it will help you decide how to pack smart for a day of fun in the sand. 
You need to choose a bag that is large enough to to hold all your "must-haves". A canvas bag is a perfect example but you have to pick a sturdy one... waterproofed is a plus! Now let's move on to my essential beach products. 
1. Hat- It gives you a shade from direct heat and it also makes a cute accessory to spice up your boring beach outfit. The scarf on my hat also serves as a bikini cover-up after swimming. 
2. Sunglasses- To make you look cool. Haha! What else? But to protect your eyes from being caught on spying cute guys. DUH!
3. Detangling Spray- For all the ladies out there who don't bring combs with them... You rock!  Detangling spray tames your wet hair and enhances your hair's natural softness and shine. You don't want a frizzy hair after swimming, do you?
4. Illuminating Body Lotion- body shimmer is sexy, I think. Be a walking disco ball under the sun and everyone won't stop staring at your skin. Remember: Commoners don't shine therefore always use a shimmer lotion. 
5. Sunblock- find the one with UVA & UVV protection, sweatproof and waterproof. 


6. Perfumed stick- don't be smelly under the sun. Solid fragrances last longer so it is worth a couple bucks over your regular spritzer. 
7. Lip Polish with SPF- Protect your lips from getting burnt and chapped. 


8. BIKINI- Swimming with a gown isn't cool. 
9. Book- you can relax with a good book after swimming. 
10. Tattoo Super Stick- Be a walking WiFi. If you don't want to be away from the cyber world then this will be your constant buddy. This item is rather pointless because I did not bring any gadget to make the stick useful with. But if you are running low on cash, you can collect a good amount of money from the people around and let them benefit from your wireless connection. Yeah..yeah, I know I am smart! :)
11. Snack- if you get a bit hungry!
Bottled water is essential too, right? I forgot my phone so there is no possible way that I could ever think of bringing water with me. Make use of salt water instead!


So that's all lovies! I hope I contributed a lot to your up-coming vacation at the beach.  

No comments:

Post a Comment