10 March 2012

사랑해(요) K-PoP

Hey Lovies! Long time no updates huh?  :D I feel sorry for not posting as much as I should but Globe tattoo is acting up lately. I know I need a lot of catching up with you and I hope this new entry is interesting enough to break my long silence. YEEAAAHHBAAHH! It is good to be back... 
Okay, I think I am ready for another "makeup inspired look" after someone said harsh words on my Alodia G inspired entry. We need to move on, right? So here is a K-POP inspired makeup for everyday look. Korean fashion, style and makeup has gained a widespread attention among beauty gurus across the globe and I am a big fan of it. Basically K-POP makeup focuses on dramatic eyeliner with bold lashes. I think that is main highlight of this entire blog... come look at my eyes. LOL :D Here is a quick guide of the whole inspiration that I am talking here..
Familiar? who could forget the Krung2x Sandara Park? Take note of the face, its dewy and toned down. Lips and cheeks are rosy. Clean, fresh and young!
It took me two busy hours trying to replicate this look and I therefore conclude that this makeup can't suit everyone. You need to use the right eyeliner technique for your eyeshape. Wish I can make a VBLOG tutorial for this but I can't.. I need a good quality DSLR cam. Ehem! Calling all sponsors. Har! har! Okay, here are my photos... Enjoy!

Thank you so much for stopping by. Show your support by subscribing. Saranghaeyo!

No comments:

Post a Comment