01 March 2012

Day 11 - A picture of something you hate

I CANNOT post the real picture of something that I hate because I CANNOT withstand the mere presence of it here in my blogsite. It gives me sleepless nights, undefined sudden itchiness, goosebumps and I totally go insane whenever I encounter photos that sort of look like this
This is the friendly version of the scene that I am totally avoiding. This one is a beehive. What I am greatly terrified are photos of holes/bumps that are massive but in small sizes. I wish I can describe it well but thinking about it is a big torture for me. Think of beehives that got some hardened honey peeking out... yeah! Or a soil that has some small holes with worms coming out... anything with holes or bumps with anything inside! UGH! I FREAKIN HATE IT!!!!! And now.. I am starting to itch. Guess I have to blame it on this photo challenge. 

2 comments:

  1. hala...kinda pareha ta lot...mine are small black dots...pareha anang makita sa mga crabs or basta gagmay na itom na dug-ol...basta ingon ana na gagmay...basta manimbawot akong balahibo...karon as in makabuang...

    ReplyDelete
  2. oi daghan na ta ! yehey! si sir ken alair dli pud daw ganahan hahahahaha.. mura jud ko mabuang makakita ug inana oi... dli jud ko ganahan

    ReplyDelete