26 March 2012

I am giving in to my readers request and will have a haul post at least once a week. I am excited to show you some great buys so let's get started...
New book.
Original Price 275PHP but I got it for only 220PHP
National Bookstore
Cool buys from Siazen
Dollybow 85PHP
In-door slipper 85PHP
Heart Socks 85PHP
TG Mag 100PHP
EV Magic Lipstick 75 Each
(I am giving the other one to my friend)
SAVEMORE
Gel pen 17PHP
Revlon Colorsilk 395
with free Revlon Nail Polish. YAY!
WATSONS
Online Purchases
Paris zipper Envelope Small 45PHP
Paris Long Envelope 50PHP/each
Meme Stickers 60PHP/each
My favorite purchase...
Hello Kitty Sailor Bag
I am planning to use this in my upcoming beachventures this summer. It's a canvass bag with cute details. 
150PHP
GAISANO GRAND


No comments:

Post a Comment