07 March 2012

Random Surprises

Hi Lovies!
My heart aches at the sight of my tiny living area. Someone drilled a hole at my ceiling, crammed a bundle of ugly wires and attached it to my HD TV! They even left hideous shoe marks at my newly upholstered chair! Monsters! I am too lazy to clean the mess and I don't freakin know what to do with these wires hanging as if they are waiting for Tarzan to come and make lambitin to them.
The good things is, chan-chararan!, my place is now extra cool because it is now equipped with CCTV (I don't know what C.C.T.V. stands for and I am too lazy to Google it. Please do the favor.) But I am pretty sure that I have smart readers and you already know what I am talking about. So yeah, thanks to all the hold-uppers of the Republic of the Philippines! If not for all of you, my parents won't spend a single cent just to make sure that nobody's going to steal my lipstick collection composed mainly of drugstore brands. HAHA! Now I have a messy place and a new camera to bitch around with. 
BTW, if you know a place that sells pink masking tape please let me know. I am planning to cover all the wires with neon pink tape, think it will look better eh? 
Also today, I learned that I am freaking married! 
Oh good Lord! When will all the jokes end? Seriously? "LOVE YOUR HUSBAND"? I can't remember being married to anybody whose handwriting sucks and apparently can't use a punctuation mark properly. 
This could be a different Charlotte, right? I hope so!


No comments:

Post a Comment