04 March 2012

Day 14 - A picture of someone you could never imagine your life without

Ugh! This is hard... I honestly can't figure out living my life without my mother, father and all of my siblings. They mean a lot to me and my life is no good without them. But since it is quite obvious that all of us (or maybe majority) can't imagine a life without a family, I am going to pick someone not in any way related to me by consanguinity.
Nine years ago I met this loving, considerate, smart, truthful guy and I haven't been able to get rid of him since. Now, I don't want to get rid of him ever! He provide a balance in my life and even if he is not my boyfriend I would still want him to be part of my life because I can't really imagine any better partner in my ups and downs. I CAN'T IMAGINE MY LIFE WITHOUT HIM and I hope he gets to stay longer than longer.
I want to post the lyrics of the song Perfect Two by Auburn but I don't want to get this uber mushy and leave him thinking that I am not serious. Hey you, yes you guy from the picture, you better give me a nice dinner tonight! ᵔᴥᵔ

1 comment:

  1. awwwww super duper to the nth level ang KILIIIIGGG!!! perfect two gyud kaayo lot! :) im happy that youre happy... :)

    ReplyDelete