13 March 2012

Day 18 - A picture of your biggest insecurity

We often equate "INSECURITY" with bodily parts. I am insecure with my tiny boobs, my flat butt, my ginormous nose, et cetera..et cetera. There might be areas in my physique that I wish to be either larger or smaller but I don't feel insecure about it. Maybe my biggest insecurity which I am struggling to cope with til  now got something to do with "relationships". I am insecure with monogamous relationships because I strongly believe that males are not capable of being faithful. Oh God! I don't want this kind of thinking but It has been with me since I saw my father cheat on my mother, my brother to his wife, neighbors and  friends desiring what already belongs to another. Being faithful in thoughts, words and deeds is an idea that I will never ever find security... 

No comments:

Post a Comment