24 February 2012

Wifi-Free Day

 Hi lovies!
I am always out of coverage area than usual hence the lack of posts/updates. My schedule was a bit bitchy but I am hoping this will get any better in the coming days. Speaking of update, I am finally out of my old apartment and I am starting to spice up my new place. What else? Yeah I have some makeup looks to post soon since I did a test look for a prenuptial shoot yesterday. Nothing big is happening in my life so far except for the change of residence. During my wifi-free days I am just my usual manic self...
Cam Whore Still
Munching Some Goodness
Waiting for sunset at my old place
Alas! Finally found my collection of love notes
I might be confused which soil to root but I am certain that I don't want to be a mechanic. Oh such a messy environment!
Pink comfy couch, crazy huge nachos and 18 ounces of coldness.. ugh! Heaven!
What a challenge! Such a small space for 18 medium sized boxes that I bought home. Garage sale coming up! 

2 comments: