06 February 2012

14 DAYS OF LOVE

DAY 6: A GIFT OF LOVE
Hi lovies!
Its Monday once again... beginning of another week and I just started mine with a gift of love FROM MY SELF TO MYSELF. Pathetic? I guess not. It is absolutely fine to buy all the little things that can make you happy and wrap it as a gift… for yourself. OH mehn I know this is crap! Haha! My younger bro will surely laugh reading this but what can I do? Eh ‘yan na man talaga ginawa ko kanina. I was doing a quick grocery when I saw a cute paper bag… flower2x with glitters! Syempre naloka na naman ang lola ninyo at binili ang gift bag. So ayun! Since meron na akong lalagyan, bibili na lang din ako ng regalo. Why not!? Try ‘nyo…nakakatuwa! (◡‿◡✿)
Okay, so the bag is half empty. Now let's take a look of what’s inside.
Twinings Tea, high-wait skirt, new book
wwaaa! My favorite purchase...sticker decals.
so manicqueenish, right?
And the final gift is a pack of HUGE FLOPPY Mallows. YUM!
They are just simple things that instantly made my day 10x wonderful. Sarap mabuhay ❀‿❀
How about you what gift did you give yourself today?

PS 
Oh and I also bought this pack of sweets for my little nephew. Been missing him a lot lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment