07 February 2012

The Pink Chest Box

I am currently packing my things for the big move out day and I wonder when shall I get to the point of saying, "yahoo! I am half done". Seems like it would take me forever to finish packing all my stuffs. *sad face* 
But I am going to finish this anyhow... give me at least ahhmmm one week. 
So yeah my room is very messy right now and it's starting to give me a massive headache. In order to chill out a bit, I turned my radio on and poured a glass of iced tea... tsaka napag isip ko, makapag blog na nga lang
I have a recent discovery. Meron pa la akong super cute na chest box... akalain mo nga nman! I don't know how did I forget about this when it is just an arm length away from my working table. Hindi ko talaga 'sya napapansin. This is the chest box..
Its made of metallic material with purple dots and silver metal ware. It has a cute bow too ♥♥♥♥

It holds a bunch of nail polishes!!!! HAHAHAHHAHA! Made me smile super BIG!
I then reckon of doing a Valentine inspired nail art in the coming days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment