10 February 2012

14 DAYS OF LOVE

DAY 10: FANCY SCHMANSY SELF-LOVE
Hi Lovies!
I gave in to a little bit of pampering today. I went to Nail.A.Holics and had the best mani/pedi session of my life! I am not overstating even a bit because everything in this place is perfect. The ambiance is wonderful and they play real soothing music to make their customers get the relaxation they needed. They have a cozy snooze box, cool wall art and friendly/professional staff. I had a hard time deciding which nail polish to use since they offer a wide variety of colors and brands. I ended up picking China Glaze's GoGo Pink and Orly's Tiara. The combo is pretty, isn't it? 
If you want to experience a fancy way of de-stressing, you can visit nail.a.holics at Sm City and I am sure you will enjoy every minute spent there. For rates and services offered you can go check their website at www.nailaholics.com

No comments:

Post a Comment