11 February 2012

14 DAYS OF LOVE

DAY 11: LOVE BOAT-CRUISING, DINING AND PARTY

Hi lovies!
I know I should have posted this yesterday when day 11 still counts except I went home late, worn-out, and lethargic. So I figure to wake up early today, (I meant earlier than the usual and by the word usual I am referring to 11-12 A.M) and make a blog regarding the newest party destination here in Davao City. Yes, we went cruising along Davao gulf last night using a chartered boat. The Venue Party Boat as what it is called is a fresh and unique way to celebrate parties and special occasions like Valentine. The boat offers a package price for dinner cruises with live performances from known personalities. I sailed on board with a lot of fun from the music they played to the party vibe of the people. The atmosphere last night was very romantic though it rained endlessly and the waves aren’t just friendly at all. And as for my typical method of blogging, I have some snapped photos from last night’s event courtesy of INDEE’s PHOTOGRAPHY. Sail A’hoy and have fun!
Its raining hence the messy skirt and the wet hair. 
The lovely and talented couple behind Indee's Photography.
Candlelight Dinner/Stormy Davao Sky
C'mon Party People..say Unkabogable!!
Guest Performer Anton Diva
There's a media on board :)
The unknown menu on my dinner plate
Mighty Four? oh I just can't think of  any better caption. 
She is super tall!
I picked a table near this...
... because your Queen can't swim! 
After Dinner Fun at the deck 
The red stilettos know it all
Thank you for stopping by! Our countdown is almost over... 



2 comments:

  1. This seems to be a quite exciting party. I am planning to arrange a wine tasting party and searching for amazing venues in Los Angeles. Invited all my friends and planning to make awesome arrangements for this event. Hope to have excellent time.

    ReplyDelete