21 February 2012

Sudden Change Of Mind

I went to a local bookstore to look for a good Intoduction to Biology book. I was thinking maybe I need to freshen up my knowledge before I enter Med school. However, after 15 minutes (or so) of searching I found myself in the alley of ...
...yes Law books! Oh God! Not again please... 
This is my constant dilemma every school year right after I finished my undergrad course. Law or Med? Law or Med? I don't really know which of the two I liked best. Nalilito na naman po ako saan patungo just like last year and the year before. Lord please give me a sign and enlighten this mind oh mine. 
Since I cannot decide which book to buy I moved to the apparel section. I better look for an inspiration and buy some time deciding. One minute I was trying some dresses on and the other minute I was at the cashier paying my bill for these...
Kitchen tools? Yes, I know they are pink and cute but from apparel to home stuffs? Why such a sudden shift?  My brain is capable of changing route sideways, cross ways in a limited amount of time. Am I the only one like this? Please let me know. If you are like me, how do you cope with it? Gusto ko ganyan, ay di pala.. mas gusto ko ganito...ay 'yun pala. Cge na nga gusto ko lahat! ❤‿❤



No comments:

Post a Comment