29 February 2012

Day 10 - A picture of the person you do the most ****** up things with

****** could be fu****? messed? Whatever this six-letter word is I am pretty sure that this got something to do with the person I did a lot of crazy things with. Since I am the goody-goody type, my own fu**** up moments are not extremely vulgar. Just a little misdemeanor/stupid/childish acts whenever this person is with me...
my ever-dearest PAYAT!
When we were together we would always come up with the most stupid idea, laugh hard and cry harder! :D We were crazy! My first exposure to disco houses was with her... my first marijuana sniff was with her also (just kidding).  I have a lot of random crazy experiences with her and I will be forever thankful that we became friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment