01 May 2012

SHOP MY CLOSET: BLOG SALE UPDATE

Hi lovies!
 I am selling my favorite summer stuffs for an amazing discounted price this coming Saturday (Philippine time). This is a private blog sale therefore you need to join my site first in order to qualify a purchase. 
I will be posting product teasers in the coming days... I am sure you will love everything!

International buyers are accepted as long as they are willing to shoulder the shipping cost. 
Local buyers have the option to pick whatever mode of delivery they prefer (LBC, JRS, PhilPost, Meet-up at  Digos, Davao City, Tagum City.) 
CASH BASIS ONLY! 
(western union, paypal and BDO bank transfer)

Want to buy and don't know how to join my site?
Easy..
Just click the JOIN THIS SITE button at the upper right corner. Refer to the photo:

Supply the needed information and VOILA you are done!

THIS IS GOING TO BE SOOO MUCH FUN!


No comments:

Post a Comment