25 May 2012

Hi lovies!
I have an itty bitty tiny haul for you. Nothing serious... nothing expensive... just cute random stuffs to tickle your shopping bone. Enjoy!
Turquoise floral shorts bought from Gaisano Grand for only 149 PHP. This fits nicely and the material its made of is quite good. You can check your local Gaisano malls for other designs. 
Hello Kitty Nerd Glasses bought from Niche for 150 PHP
Warning: no glasses included. You only pay for the frame but WTH it is freaking adorable!
White socks with black flower prints from saizen for 85PHP. I am planning to wear this with a pair of black vintage shoes with t-front. I want to make a school girl inspired OOTD soon.
Soap dispenser from saizen for 85PHP
Medallion necklace with green faux gem from vanity accessories, 175PHP.
Whatever! Headband with bows from Robinsons, 49.75PHP each. Great for camwhoring! cool
Jocarste Nail lacquer bought from watsons for only 39PHP. WTH its maid in Paris!!!
Meito Chai Tea from Saizen for 85PHP. I am excited to try this out. It comes with 3 packets that you can enjoy either hot or cold.

Chocolate mask from montagne jeunesse. (french?)
I bought this from watson for 70PHP. This mask claims to be rich in natural ingredients for deep cleansing. This will also help unblock pores, allowing impurities to be drawn out. Combined with skin healing properties of dead sea salt, and the moisturizing benefits of cocoa butter and shea butter. Whether they are telling the truth or not, this masks smells heaven! It was like putting melted tobleron on my face... so yummy! Like any other masks it leaves your face feeling fresh, rehydrated and renewed.
I shall end this haul with a photo of me taken a couple minutes back. I tried the mask today and girl it was so hard to control myself from licking my face. sick


No comments:

Post a Comment