22 May 2012

Random Letter&Surprise

Hi lovies!
How's your Tuesday going? Is it too early to conclude whether it is good or bad or flat? Well, mine is absolutely great. I am getting ready for shower now but I want to make this quick post talking about a lovely friend from across the globe who sent me a note with some lip goodies. I could not thank her enough for the gesture. Such a sweet lady. You can visit here blog here and please subscribe to her site if you have the time. Thanks in advance! I am going to bed early because a random invitation from the office of the mayor came at my doorstep pretty late hence I wasn't able to schedule my Wednesday well. I am meeting few important people in my life tomorrow afternoon and I need to do all the preparation in the morning since I need to attend this unexpected meeting at 1:30 PM. I hope it makes sense. I hate surprises like this but what can I do? I have to deal with spontaneity  sometimes, right? So I need to go now... please check my previous blog entry. I know you will love it. Bye! 



3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you all the best and personally want to thank you for your friendship throughout the years. I am happy that you've fnally got it lot. :-D We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can fly only by embracing each other- Our friendship rocks!umwah (what happened to my comment sege'g kawala sa phone guru ni paknuon. hehehe umwah!)

    ReplyDelete