18 May 2012

HOUSE OF DOLLS

“Men do not quit playing because they grow old; they grow old because they quit playing.” 
― Oliver Wendell Holmes Jr

My friends laugh at my obsession with cute childish things like hello kitty. In return, I laugh even harder with my 40-year old sister's weird love for toys and dolls. Maybe it runs in our blood... maybe we are genetically programmed to refuse giving up our childhood. Or maybe each of us, including you, dwell a child that is yet to be free. I don't know... I could be wrong but I know for sure that I am not the only adult who gets entertained with silly and impossible characters. No wonder why the avengers was hyped almost everywhere. 

 Here is a  collection of my sister's childhood delights. She is not planning to quit this habit of impulsive toy buying until she converts her sanctuary into a house of dolls. 
Enjoy the photos and may the spirit of your wonderful younger years be with you always!

My personal favorite of 'em all... A troll with a kite on his hand. 
I swear this is just half of the collection. She has dolls in every part of her house.
Love the eyes... oh and the pedis too.
Beat that lashes!
Dolls... dolls... and more dolls.
They look so happy, right?love struck
Love triangle
Ready for Halloween 
Little snow white and I would like to say thank you so much for stopping by. It is high time to cook my lunch and hurry up!. Until next time! Au Revoir! 


No comments:

Post a Comment