14 May 2012

My Top Is An Undergarment

LIKE IT? HYPE IT!

You can call me odd but I really love to incorporate camisoles, lingerie and other sleeping pieces to my getup occasionally. I am a big fan of laces... and most lingerie have them. I don't care if this is a fashion crime or what, if ever someone will make a lacy pajama with wonderful fabric and prints.. sure I will rock them with no doubt. These types of pieces are just amazingly comfortable!
My top is an undergarment. LOL! It makes me proud to break rules sometimes.

Camisole: Lime Cay
Maxi Skirt: Tendance's
Slip-ons: Bejewelled
Sunnies: Accessorize


2 comments:

  1. Nianyag ang ambiance sa kaanyag nimo lot.super like!mas nindot jud mag experiment sa imong kaugalingong outfit kaysa musunod sa uso.hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh tHats sweeta, ;) thanks nize!

    ReplyDelete