08 May 2012

My Month So Far...

My great anticipation of having a weeklong staycation at a wonderful secluded paradise during hot summer days, or perhaps learning to swim and getting a sexy tanned skin was crazily stirred with how my month commenced. I have been envisioning this month to be relaxing and nothing but a picture of a resort-like life since January this year. I am going back to school this June hence I wanted to make most out of May... probably the last carefree month of my limited life. I hope not...

My May started off with a. sickness, b. Brouhahas with BIR's new method of filing quarterly sales/purchases reports; and c. crazy bank visits. 

I can go on with every tiny detail of how taxing the past week was but I don't want to sound very uhhmm...what's the word? uuhhmmm one who complains so much... arghhh! Can't find the right termloser
Anyhow, I just want to share how month is progressing and I know you will love to know about it via visuals, right? I might as well close this blog and go INSTAGRAMming instead. What do you think? 

Oh how I wish hospitals have bigger closets. 
Saves me from boredom. 
Borderline healthy. Tea and sugar-free SUGAR... how's that possible?
The best place is right next to a lovely child feasting over a box of pizza. 
Pretending to cook and throwing a plate full of burnt meat; The first one I just won't muster up and the latter I just couldn't avoid. 
Valentine's on May
BLOG SALE! It was both fun and stressing.... surprise 
I got a package today. This is what blogging did to my life...receiving random stuffs from random people. Made me both happy and scared. I hope this is nothing but pure kindness. Oh, who is paranoid? Haha!

How about you? How's your month so far?


No comments:

Post a Comment