17 May 2012

It has been quite a while since my last haul post... my apologies.
I am such a good girl lately and shopping just makes me nauseous. Thumbs up for random miracles! 
However, yesterday was an exemption. I went shopping with my mom, sister and my nieces and found some cute affordable stuffs. I know most of my readers love this kind of post therefore I am bringing back "GREAT FINDS UNDER 250" on the table. Enough of the introduction and let's get started.
Chic crystal-like diamond shaped paper weights. 
Big P80
Small P40
Fragrance sachet to hang everywhere you want a hint of good smell. I pick up a couple scents but my favorites are Jasmine and Ivy. 
P20 each
Crown-shaped Hair Accessory
P30
Bow Hair Clips
P25 per pair
I also bought a couple other designs for my two lovely nieces. 
VS Pink Statement Undies
P150
Kiss Mark Purse
P30
I might use this as a pencil pouch. 
This is my favorite purchase... Sonia Kashuk Purse.
P150
These are the cutest folders ever!
P49.50 for a set of short and long. 
Etude House Green Tea Face Mask
P80

That would be all lovies! If you plan to buy any of the items mentioned above, visit Gaisano Ladies Acc Section, Surplus Shop and Etude house. Places to find great buys!


No comments:

Post a Comment