25 January 2012

Vivienne Westwood Melissa Wedge

I did not sleep well because I am way too excited to get these wedges at hand. I think they are super cute with the glossy blue color and the bow! I ordered mine at https://www.facebook.com/indeesonlineshoppe. The owner of this FB shop is a good friend of mine and she gave me a special discount for this particular purchase hence giving me that feeling that I am such a "wise" shopper. It is actually just a mere rationalization that it is okay to shop anyway I got mine on a discounted price. 
Ok enough of the shoes and let me introduce my new footer signature. I changed the old one because it doesn't fit with my new header anymore. 
The old one is this:
and now chan-chararan! 
Which one is better?


3 comments:

  1. i like the first one more, but the new one fits/jives with the header, so i say go for new hehe,=D
    The color of the wedge is divine,=D do give a review on its comfort ha, thanks, planning to buy a pair too, pero I'm not yet sure of the material not chaffing my skin,=D

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) I will.. might get my pair tomorrow. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. mas ganahan ko sa una lot pero cute man pud ang bag-o...

    ReplyDelete