14 January 2012

The Lip Talk

Hi Lovies!
How are you doing? I've been crazy busy the past days but I am now back for good. My niche is almost done (I meant the garage that I talked of renovating). My new Blog design is also coming out pretty soon and I hope you will like it. HHmmmm.. what else? No big updates for now but I promise to make interesting posts soon. It is Saturday and yes, it is raining here in my little corner and  I want to talk about my top six lipsticks. These are my favorite lipsticks, the ones I always keep on hand. If you are planning to buy a new lipstick this post might come handy. 
Introducing my babies...
SKIN FOOD candy moist rouge in shade 323: This is made with brown sugar and claims to be rich with minerals and vitamins to make your lips moisturized while creating a gorgeous shimmer color.
Mac Trimming Talk: this is a frost lipstick from the color craft collection. It gives a lightweight texture and it lasts up to 12 hours.
Loreal Pink Fever: this belongs to "made for me" makeup range and is perfect for blondes and ladies with fair skin tone.
Revlon Stormy Pink: Very light pink with less pigmentation. Apply 3-4 coats to have barbie lips.
Skinfood fresh cream color fit rouge 2: I love this lipstick soooooooooo much! It is very creamy and it also smells yummy. The color can turn into deep purple if you apply more coats. 
YSL Rouse Personnel in Shocking Pink: This lipstick yields a coral shade to my skin tone. It leaves a satiny finish and has moisturizing agent to comfort the lips. 
That completes my TOP lipsticks. What's your favorite lipstick of all time? 

No comments:

Post a Comment