05 January 2012

Do Not Scratch!

Hi Lovies!
Itching that won't go away... Ugh! drives me mad. I had an allergic reaction with a particular mucolytic medicine recently and it developed red itchy bumps on my neck and chest area. Even if I muster-up all my energies not to scratch, the itchiness is just too strong for a simple willpower. And the big problem comes when it is time to go to bed- when all my consciousness lies below the comfort of my mattress, my tiny fingers develop a brain of its own and it just don't stop to scratch and scratch. But alas! I found a way to prevent my self from scratching them  bumps... :) It is effective and my allergies were not as red as before. When it is time to go to sleep, I insert my hands inside a pair of socks and just lay soundly with them on. Haha! It sounds weird but dang it is working. Here is how my hands appear when I woke up this morning...
Pretty ayt? Haha... :)
Help me pray that my neck will recover ASAP. Please...... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment