30 January 2012

Back to Reality

Hi Lovies!
I am back from a 2-day vacation with friends and now ready to face a tough week. It is always good having access to WWW while away and that I don't have to miss blogging. Though short and simple, I really enjoyed every bit of a second I had at D'Leonor Inland Resort (26 hectare inland resort and adventure park located at Cabantian, Davao City). It is one of the newest attractions here in Davao and as new as it is, some buildings and theme parks are still under construction. If you plan to spend a vacation at D'Leonor you can try their wave pool with raging river, Zipline and Surf Rider at a reasonable price. Their cottages and food servings are  pricey nonetheless. To cut the chase I have some photos that summarize my escape from the usual Manicqueen life. I wish you all a wonderful week and thank you for stopping by! I really appreciate it.
My failed attempt to learn the basics of swimming, AGAIN!
My trademarks: Late night snacks and early morning dramas

Wonderful things: Dangling owl necklace, freebies, pretty chalets, hair detangler (for all tangled up hair like mine)
The last one is a must bring if you are planning to swim.
Woooo! Such a round face! I am trying to gain weight because I want an extra reason for hitting the gym.
My laag buddies
Feel the resort life with a smooth long dress.
Pay the corkage and get rid of extra food expenses by bringing your own stomach filler. 
D'Leonor Resto & Wave Pool Entrance
All photos are unedited.
Courtesy of Grapika Dabaw and Jun Israel Photography

1 comment: