03 January 2012

Quick Bonjour And An Update

Hi Lovies!
It is the third day of the year and still I am not feeling my best. I have a severe cough and the taste of cough syrup makes me even sicker. I have so many sleepless nights already and I swear I cannot tolerate one more day like this that I will rush to see a doctor even if it will end with an admission. One thing you may not know about me is that I am afraid of  doctors, laboratory tests, hospital beds, and the smell of hospital linens. Just merely talking about it makes me want to cry. :(
Oh God! And my list of "TO DO"s" are getting longer and longer each passing day. I hope I can catch up anytime soon. This is a toxic month for me and I am not supposed to be sick. 
I want to publish an exciting post but I can't think of anything fun right now... I am very sorry. I kept on lounging the entire day with a not so stylish robe as you can see on picture. I know it is plain and boring...just like my day. Pray for my recovery and I wish you all a holly jolly molly Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment