04 January 2012

OOTD: Kiddo Wants To Convince Her Mom She Isn't Sick

Hi Lovies!
My cough is getting better and my voice is slowing recovering. Thanks God I don't have to do the sign language again. Before I hit the sack, I want to share this on-the-go outfit that I wore at work today. Very simple and chic... I don't know with you but these accessories make me feel better. They are things that symbolize happiness at least for me. Garden, flowers, butterflies, cupcakes, popsicle, candy balls... ugh! aren't they cute? Can you tell from the pictures that I am not feeling alright? Plus I was able to finished all my tasks today..yahooo! And I am also happy to see my mama and papa at home... had dinner with them before I went to my apartment. I know everything is going to be okay now except for the rushes on my neck/chest area. Might be an allergic reaction from the medicines that I took. Wanna see it? :) Maybe next time... it is not picture friendly I swear. 



No comments:

Post a Comment