23 January 2012

Candid Moments

Hi Lovies!
Did you sleep well last night? I did and I like the feeling that I have when I woke up. It seems like I was smiling the whole unconscious time thus enabling me to wake up with a big grin. Is that really possible? I don't know but that's how I feel. Nothing can go wrong today and the earth is such a wonderful place to wander! I wish I can pack this feeling of inner peace, write a quick note and send it to all of you. Moving on, I got a strict schedule to follow today and I must head out in an hour but before I start prepping I want to share these candid photographs  that I saw in my archives. These were taken last year and I hope these photos will remind me/us to live life spontaneously. I Figure that candid moments captured were the moments best remembered. 
Thank you for stopping by... til our next blogging lovin.

No comments:

Post a Comment