10 January 2012

Quick Update: Happy Tuesday!

Bonjour Lovies!
Yesterday was my day. I went a little bit overboard on shopping and now I am feeling guilty. I don't know with you but I always feel bad after I splurged. Anywho... do you want a haul post? Let me know and I will show you all the things that I got.. most are on sale hence fab finds. I also enjoyed some arcade games while waiting for the last full show of Sherlock Holmes. I love my Tuesday because I was able to relax and unwind from my busy schedule. Moreover, watching Sherlock made me want to do makeup tutorials on classic Parisian look. The outfits and makeup look used in the movie inspired me a lot to do more makeup tutorials.I hope I can post one anytime soon. 
So yeah that's pretty much there is to update and I wish you all a super duper fab Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment