14 August 2012

Twenty Six on 26

1. Tea session while waiting for 12 Midnight
2. So many candles, so little cake. Excuse me? Am I that old?? 
3. How did my classmates know that I am a huge sucker for balloons? 
4. Huge love from tatay
5. Gifts with receipts: Do I need to send refunds?
6. SWEEEEETTT classmates rock on! 
7. Little celebration at home before going to school
8. The prettiest card
9. Rich Rewarding Year. AMEN!

\
10. I thank you Lord for this manic life. 
11. Movie date after school
12. The sister necklace.  My oldest sister owns the matching pair. 
13. I will still love the mirror shot even when I turn 60
14. Gift from a friend: Paris Note Pad and Postits
15. Gift from tatay: Lovely Ring
16. Give and you will receive more: MORE GIFTS NEXT BDAY OK? cheer
17. Gift from mama and papa: Purple watch
18. Gift from tatay: Cardigan and Tangerine Shoes
19. Gift from a friend: Ed Hardy Air Freshener and Hello Kitty Vanity Set
20. Someone got me a new BB!
21. M&M's from another M (thank you girl)
22. The prettiest HK dress, agree?
23. From Sole Mate
24. Haha! School stuffs from the chikitings
25. Black is the new pink when you reached 26
26. Cherry is the new chocolate



PS

JOIN THE BDAY GIVEAWAY here

2 comments:

  1. HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY ATTORNEY! :) MORE MORE MORE MORE BLESSINGSSSSSS!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete