10 August 2012

Advertorial: katiescache

Hi Lovies!
Have you tried shopping at ebay? To be frank ebay is not the best online store, well not even close to better especially if  you are buying from a bogus seller. I have a couple of bad experiences with this site, and so after I got a package from an ebay seller, I was very hesitant to make a review. What changed my mind however, is the idea that she sells unique stuffs and she has good ratings. I am showing the items that she sent me and a few of these items will be included in my bday giveaway. I figure sharing is good, ayt? If you want to take a look at her online shop here is the LINK
ITEM # 1: Girls Night Out Tee from DC COMICS
ITEM # 2: Batman tank top from OP
ITEM # 3: SUPER GIRL Tee from DC COMICS

As much as I want to pose for every single clothing item that she sent me, that is quite impossible for my daily routine requires corporate attire, and I just haven't got the time to conduct a photoshoot solely for that purpose. My apologies...

But let me show you the other stuffs she sent me, ok?
OP grey tank/ vintage carved necklace
OP tiger Greay Tee/ Helo Kitty Accessories
Vintage Cuff
Claw Clasp Bracelet (Personal Fave)
Semi-precious Stone Claw Earrings/ Choir Angel Earrings
Supehero Earrings 
Batman Accessory Set
Batman Bracelet Clasp (personal fave)
4th of July Set
Argh! I love these pieces. Bib necklace and Chandelier Earrings
Faded Glory Pirate Tank Top/ OP Zebra Stripes Tee
Faded Glory Angel Tee

 She updates her list of "items for sale" a lot so that means that she is selling stuffs like a hot cake. Go check her site and keep posted for my Bday Giveaway.


1 comment:

  1. Sometimes you can find some good stuffs at ebay though but I think Amazon is a lot better than Ebay. Excited much for the giveaways.. hehehe umwah! Much love to you dear TMQ

    ReplyDelete