21 August 2012

Kadayawan Bazaar Finds

So here is a quick background of what happened last Saturday night. I went at Davao Convention Center with my law school girlfriends to get a little feel of kadayawan bazaar. I thought I was cured with my shopping mania until I saw several stalls selling a lot of what nots.  I went crazy then and there. I scrutinized each booth and sure they sell a lot of wonderful things for a much cheaper price. In a situation like that, I always get overwhelmed and can't decide which to buy hence my most anticipated ending would be going home tired, restless with a few items on my shopping bag. Most often than not, I also get weird dreams after a night of unfulfilled shopping and sometimes... I catch a fever. 
The following day, I went back at DavCon... alone! I visited each single booth until I find what I really want. That's how I shop... I smell things, I look at them for long, harass the seller to give me discounts, find another seller that sells the same stuff for a lesser price and end up going back to the harassed seller. It takes a lot of time, I know. Have you also shopped that way? Let me know. Sunday night ended quite well amidst the heavy rain and the flood, which greeted my way out of the place. Anywho, "Pugngan pay baha kaysa shopping" right? I am very happy with my bazaar finds and let me share a couple of stuffs that I got for an amazing deal. 

Collar Necklace P180
Cute creature ring P40 (Is this a cat?)
Candy Bow Slipper P300
Bohemian Doll Dress P150
Sky Blue Pants P300
I don't know why I bought these... WTH!
Maybelline Color Sensational P190
Maybelline Baby Lips P100
Excel Paris P60

I also bought pre-loved clothes and bags but they are in the laundry right now. How about you? What did you get last last Kadayawan? A durian candy bar? Would like to know...


PS
Meet my shopping buddies and the infamous flood along Bajada street.


1 comment:

  1. Nag-flood sa bajada Lot? aguy! dili mana ga-flood sa una:-(

    ReplyDelete