06 August 2012

Law School Diaries: TRIBAL-ish


Can you tell from the photos that I changed my hair color? Well, I did and though I know it wouldn't matter to you; I still want to share anyway. I used the orange bubble etude house coloring shampoo, the one that I posted on my latest haul blog.Here is the link.
Yesterday, it started raining just when I finished putting together this "OOTD", and I was like "Oh that one made my outfit totally out of order." I want to change into something comfortable and warm but I don't have the time. It's raining almost every day at some point hence a baggy cardigan comes handy dandy. It will instantly transform your bodycon+wedge combo to somewhat rain appropriate ensemble. Oh and by the way all of the items here are from a thrifty store except for the ring which I got from Forever21. Just in case you are wondering.

2 comments:

  1. I love the ring... Lot, nagabaha pud ba diha sa Davao? Be safe mo always diha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. By God's grace nope, wla nagbaha dri... Pero looy kau ang Luzon :(

      Delete