03 August 2012

Hauliday!

 I am Getting bored with my old hair color hence I am dyeing it orange this weekend. 
This one makes a perfect makeup remover. Costs 228 PHP at etude house for a reasonable amount of product that you get.
I want to try a new face wash. Isn't it obvious that I am getting bored with my life? Seems like I want to try a bunch of new things. Oh, and the cleansing pad is from Saizen. I saw bubbi used this type of pads and she got the fairest skin ever... Let's see if this will work wonders for me. 
This one I got for free... just the typical face mask.. nothing special.
I needed a new bottle of toner so I picked up this inexpensive evian face mist at watsons. Been using this product for years.. alternating with my burt's bees garden tomato toner. 
This one is interesting... a teeth whitening pen. I will let you know if this one really works.  A separate review coming soon...
Scented pens... smells yummy! 
Finally! I got a teapot with a matching cup-lete? This will add pizzazz to my tea sipping-ala- british session. 


2 comments: