30 September 2011

Blushing Friday

Dainty. Feminine. Delicate... 


Somebody told me earlier today that my outfit looks like a blushing girl.. is it really possible to make your dress blush? The wonder started... 


Blushing...hhmmm  maybe because of this sheer sleeveless top from almost famous. Beautiful prints, agree? It reminds me of my Granma's old hand-painted teapot :)



Perhaps of this bright yet relaxed dotted skirt?




Or was it because of this lovely bow wedges? ;)


 I don't know what he could possibly mean with a "blushing" dress but I am certain that I love what I wore today.. 




I went easy with the accessories.. simple gold studded chain bracelet and dangling pearl gold earrings



Hope you all have a Fun Friday !

XOXO

ManicQUEEN

2 comments:

  1. it's interesting to note this...CHARLOTTE MEANS:

    C:charming
    H:humble
    A:Amiable
    R:Responsible
    L:Lovable
    T:Talented
    T:True Friend
    E:Enthusiastic

    F.:Fashionista

    G:God Fearing
    A:Adorable
    L:Loyal
    L:Lenient
    E:Energetic
    G:Generous
    O:Open-minded

    “Who you are is what you wear.”You really have a good taste of Fashion...I like it LOT.umwah

    ReplyDelete