28 September 2011

What's In My Bag?

I don't know about you but it fascinates me to discover the contents of other women's purses. Or maybe I am the only one nosy here.. well, for those who got the chance to carry my bag they already know that mine is a bit heavy. And yeah they always wonder what made it hefty.


Introducing my taupe bag that I got for 300 Php at a bargain shop early this year...


I have an ample pieces of handbags in my wardrobe but I particularly favor this one for the most part over the last few months. I love purses with chains and the color is safe for most outfits.

Here's a peek from the inside...



And yeah since I am severely unproductive when surrounded with clutters, I keep my stuffs neat with the help of this bag organizer.




Finally, here are the contents of my bag...




1. Pink Daily Planner
2. Rosary
3. Sharpies
4. Canon Ixus Cam (I'm Selling this one..)
5. Keys 
6. Wallet
7. Headset with Zebra cord organizer
8. Phone
9. Makeup Purse- this is where I keep all the small babies that I have
10. Ed Hardy Aviator Sunglasses
11. Wetwipes... ah-am! you don't want to be messy after a day's journey..so better keep wetwipes with you!
12. Lense Lubricant/eyemo
13. Vitresse Hair coat
14. Retractable blush/ powder brush
15. Mirror
16. haha! I know you are laughing... yeah my comb is ugly..and IDC! ;)
17. Breath Spray... para dli ka maingnan ug "Baho ug BABA!" 
18. Lip tint
19. Maybelline face powder
20. Michael Tood Blush- BAbe
21. Pur minerals Bronzer! I love Bronzers because I think I am too pale for powder alone 
22. Clean and Clear Oil control film
23. Hair Clips
24. Holy water :) to keep the demons away!
25. haha! of course! chocolate candies.. M & M
26. TicTac! 


What's in your bag? I am tagging everyone to do this... would like to know what's in your holy grail! 


XOXO

ManicQUEEN

2 comments:

  1. nyahahahha abi ko naa pay ref, ac og other appliances semu bag nay kai bug-at.,. lol

    ReplyDelete