22 July 2012

Enjoy Your Cuppas

Someone asked me: What type of blogger are you? I struggled on my reply. I blog about my life, my family, my home, my dreams, my little passion for fashion, makeups, vanity, insanity, serious and crazy stuffs alike. I blog almost about everything..and now, I will post a blog about... TEA!  Technically, I won't fall into any category therefore the safest answer to the question is: I am a generic blogger. I just basically talk everything and anything that my brain is capable of perceiving. If that makes sense. 

Teacup and tea party always tickle me. I don't know why. Maybe the reason is too obvious for a description. Who won't fall in love with these...???
Arrghh! I just can't explain it really. I am madly in love with this beverage and anything associated with it, including the british accent saying A tempest in a teapot!
I've tried a wide variety of tea-based drinks and I must dispense with you one of the best tasting teas I've encountered thus far.

Tada! Introducing the 100% natural tea from Celestian Seasonings. This is a decaffeinated green tea with holiday flavors. I tried the peppermint one but I love the candy cane lane more. This is the taste of Christmas, literally. The peppermint smell of the sweet hook shaped treats wafted into a healthy drink... one cup is never enough. 
This might be the only tea without strings and tags in its tea bags. Unique La! Refer to the above photo for the reason. The world is a better place because of this tea. You don't want to convert our precious earth a mountain full of lipton labels and strings, do you? 

Sipping a cup of tea instantly transports me into a world of fantasy with all the proud lady animals wearing lovely hats, and the white lady rabbit pouring tea from a wonderfully crafted teapot. I am not sick... Try it yourself. 




No comments:

Post a Comment