12 July 2012

Oh Hello There!

Hi lovies!
How's everyone doing? No, I ain't converting my blogsite into a gravesite. I promise to update this Queendom  at least twice a week until I get used to my new routine. Give me a couple more days?weeks?months?, and I will get back to my daily blogging spree like the old manic days. Anywho, I am very much enthralled that the week is finally over, ahm almost over. This has been one hell of a week. I have two major exams, few quizzes, and recits... plus I got sicksick Amidst all of that, I am still alive and manic as usual. Good thing I was raised a survivor, kudos to my mama! applause
It's Friday, right? I will run errands today, file my tax, do the grocery (oh! How I missed shopping for house supplies), and get some "me" time. I will probably meet some friends, or watch movies, or go to the spa. *Giggles* 
Guess I should start preparing now. I will leave you with a few random snaps taken over the week.  Enjoy! 

Failed attempt to do a fashion post. 

I got two packages from a blog sponsor. Keep posted for the review.
 The BirthDay Boy
The incey wincey spider 
Flower&Animal Prints

Artsy Nails
Heart warming
A photo taken with a reader. May nagbabasa pala talaga ng blog ko, ano? cheer


Crazy mid-seasn sale!
Tea Lover
 I love carbonara!
I love Classic chix!

I love aborted chixdon't tell anyone
 A painting that I am planning to buy
It is not enough that you cleanse... 
Should I jump?
Should you laugh?

Bye Lovies!
Follow me on Instagram for quickie updates. 
Iammanicqueen


No comments:

Post a Comment