21 July 2012

I Can't Think Of A Nice Title

Hi lovies!
Although I've been working, studying, and living life in a 10x faster pace lately, I can't afford to to end a week without taking time to share bits of my days with you. The weekdays were crazy hectic as usual. I had one exam, 200 items in a quarter an inch thick exam papers. Felt like I was re-taking the essay version of UPCAT. Law school is very taxing. broken heart 
But hey! Let's not talk about horror stuffs. Trust me, you want me narci over morbid. So, shall we start? 
Surprisingly made a voluminousness curls using a half-inch iron. 
Boyfriend cardigan is girly, don't you think?
I can't stay monochromatic.. ever!
Have you tried eating at wings and dips? They serve one of the best-tasting carbonara in town. drooling
You need to congratulate me, I am almost cured of my shopping addiction.Law school is the best remedy for all the shopaholics. Shrink no more, enroll next semester! Haha... 
Well, buying cute inexpensive stuffs won't make me a compulsive buyer, right? Especially if I contemplated for fifteen minutes before rushing to the cashier. I can't pass on these... Paris-inspired notebook and cutie bow pen. 
I also bought milk tea and choco drink at Saizen... and.. nothing else! You need to trust me. 
#mochicreme yummy!
#lunch on the go- driving and eating. Sure I can multitask.
# Wall art that I adore from Esse Hotel.
#New doll- Her hair smells wonderful! I will name her Berri.

Thank you my loves for stopping by! Have a wonderful Saturday!


7 comments:

  1. wings and dip, fave kayo nako ilang carbonara nay.,. hihi

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look fabby with your curly hair lot. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. :-) welcome lot. Power kaau bisan unsa ka-busy gwapa gihapon. umwah!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! Beauty is in the soul lagi daw, matod pa ni Ronah. Hahahaha... Salamat nize. You are very sweet..wlang pinagbago

      Delete
  4. hehehe. welcome lot. keep blogging bisan busy I know you can make it bisan quicky, you're intelligent to do so. Di na kailangan proofreading. Much Love! umwah!!! looking forward to see you in Paris. *Wink

    ReplyDelete