15 April 2012

Where Have I Been?

Hi Lovies!
How was your weekend? Mine was splendid! I had two days off from my usual work load and went out dining, shopping, and relaxing. I found so many great deals from my recent thrift haul and I will be making a separate blog post devoted entirely for the love of budget shopping. Keep posted for that one. 
For the meantime, I will be leaving you with some snaps taken over the weekend. Enjoy and have a wonderful Monday!

Excited for another food adventure. Done with Korean cuisine, let's try Mongolian this time.
 Seafood salsa from Kublai Khan's Mongolian Reataurant. I will make a separate blog for the food/resto review.
Taxiing around the city to look for a good place to bargain shop. Oh look! that's me on TV...
Catching plenty of ...zzzzzzzz....
My own version of happy meal.
@Philippine Autocross Championship Series 2012
What's wrong with my belt? Blame it on adrenalin rush! Haha!
Use phoenix accelerate vega, a fully synthetic motor oil, and your car will be as awesome.
The new product line and the new endorser. I WISH!!!
Kisses to my lovely readers for giving me a high pageview stat over the weekend. I lovelovelove all of you!



No comments:

Post a Comment