12 April 2012

Meet My Place

Today is both productive and unproductive. Confusing!
I say productive because after seven long hours of concentrated effort, my place is now ahhmaazinggly amazing. It is clean, crisp and smelling like bubble gum. Oh how I wish it will remain this exact same way forever! However, I feel a bit unproductive because I did nothing except cleaning. You know that feeling of being extremely tired  yet when it is time to cross out your "to-do" list, you discover that you've done nothing else except completing list NO.1. Nakakaimbyerna! I am too exhausted to do Task 2-4 therefore I am going to skip all the way to task 4 which is to update my blog.  After posting this entry I will have a quick dinner then will sleep early. 

 Allow me to share my favorite spots/sight here in my place. I am enjoying polaroid shots lately therefore all of my snaps are looking oldy. I think they are very dramatic in contrast to the real bubbly vibe of my living space. Okay, this is getting far... here are the photos. Have fun!



No comments:

Post a Comment